Sunday, February 26, 2012

What health plan should i get for my 18 month child.?

I want to go with kaiser and want some opinions on what plans is best for my 18 month child.What health plan should i get for my 18 month child.?I grew up with Kaiser, had babies and surgeries with Kaiser, and now I am still with Kaiser. I really like the positive health slant.



On an individual membership plan there are many choices within the Kaiser group of plans. For a young child needing checkups and shots and tests, etc., you might want to look at a plan that has an affordable co-pay per visit and covers all the routine stuff and emergencies. I didn't see a deductible plan that jumped out at me while sifting through options for my daughter, who just turned 25 and had to go out on her own plan. Outrageous terms and conditions.

Get the best plan you can afford for what you need.

Best wishes

babeWhat health plan should i get for my 18 month child.?Your child will be going to the Doctor frequently so I would definitely get a plan with reasonable co-pays. If your daughter is healthy then you might be able to go for a higher co-pay for hospitalizations. I don't know what your financial situation is but most people can pay off a $3000.00 co-pay within a year of so. Remember that if you do have a high deductible you can make payment arrangements to the hospital for anything that is not elective.

Personally, I like having the best coverage possible because as soon as I pick a high deductible plan my daughter or I will end up needing a surgery or something. It is worth it to me to pay higher premiums for the peace of mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment