Thursday, February 23, 2012

TX, spousal support, child support, health no payment, do i send it to his attorney first?

my husband was court ordered to pay me $4,500 a mo spousal, $1,200 child support %26amp; pay my health insurnce. also, he is responsible for 50% of my daugter's health costs (orthdonist in this case). he asked to have my daughter for last week (after he had already dumped her back home once), and then hauled her to my parents in another state (w/o my knowledge, also not allowed, or hiding or secreting), and left her there. he brought her back and was supposed to have her home by 6:00 YESTERDAY. even though it's in writing, he just didn't bring her back, saying "it's my weekend." this WAS true, except he was supposed to bring her home. now, he brought me my 'support' $1,200. that's it. says he doesn't have to pay my insurance (wrong), etc. problem is at the signing by judge, his attorney asked if he could make the mortgage payment directly and deduct it. she said yes, but his attorney didn't make the change andTX, spousal support, child support, health no payment, do i send it to his attorney first?no
  • raw food recipes
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment