Thursday, February 23, 2012

Is anyone astrologer here? qtn about child birth & health...?

Hey frnds,

Is anyone astrologer here?



I have been married for 4 years now %26amp; still we dont have any kids...I am taking treatment for my PCOs(Poly cystic Ovaries syndrome) but nothing is working out yet....I wanna know about when do I have a child?



Also if possible can anyone tell me how will be my health in future? coz from last 2 years..I dont know why I always get scared of my Health!! everything is good only I have this PCOs, but still I am very scared of it!



I am giving my birth details -

Name-Swapna

Date of birth- 9th feb 1981

place of birth - Belgaum (Karnataka)

Time of birth - 12.30pm.



Here is my husband`s birth details-

name-Amitsingh.

DOB- 6th may 1978

time of birth- 8am

place-belgaum(karnatak-India)



I posted this question before also but some ppl asked me my hubby`s birthday...so posting again...Is anyone astrologer here? qtn about child birth %26amp; health...?Ok I have some good news for you ; in 2010 you will get pregnant and your health will be lot better ; so you just have to wait a few months and your whole life will be change forever in a very happy way ; have a nice dayIs anyone astrologer here? qtn about child birth %26amp; health...?
thanks send me the details again to get more ..oit of it.

ThanksIs anyone astrologer here? qtn about child birth %26amp; health...?Saturn in 5th house, conjunct Jupiter...could mean extreme difficulty with children. Try invitro.



Pluto in 6th house opposite Moon might have something to do with fear of health. The only cure I know for fear is to face your fears.Is anyone astrologer here? qtn about child birth %26amp; health...?
Hopefully u may have a child.

Cont ur medicines %26amp; also do yog/ %26amp; 7pranayams daily in morning watching "astha TV" / http://divyayoga.com

Recite "santan gopal mantra".

My own belief is if "pipal" tree vivah-pooja is done by jataks , they may get kids miraculously.

But beware then marriage life will be in tension which is very happy at present.



Here r ur some yogs.



Vesi D-1 Ma, Me

Balanced, truthful and happy



Anaphaa D-1 Ma, Me

Comforts, good looks and character



Gaja-Kesari D-1 Mo, Ju

Famous and virtuous



Kedaara D-1 Naabhasa yoga - throughout life

Happy, wealthy, helpful and may like agriculture



Chaamara D-1 Me, Ve

Long-lived, scholarly, eloquent, learned in many arts



Kalpadruma/Parijata D-1 Ve, Sa, Me, Ve

principled, warrior, prosperous, strong, kind, high post.



Tapaswi D-1 Ve, Sa, Ke

Tapas (austere pursuit), a dedicated and selfless pursuit



rajayoga D-1 Sa, Me// Su, Ve //ma-ve

Successful and high achievements



Raja (AK-PK) D-1 Su, Ve

Loyal following and power



Raja Sambandha D-1 Mo, Sa // Su

Fortunate and associates with high govt officialsIs anyone astrologer here? qtn about child birth %26amp; health...?Your birth chart has some afflictions. 5th house, the house of children is afflicted by occupation of Saturn and aspect of Mars. For this some remedies are required to be done. These may be got done by a pundit as the details cannot be given here. If you want the details, you may contact me by email.

soodrcsood@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment