Thursday, February 23, 2012

During pregnancy, how much does the mother's diet effect the child's future health?

My mother, while she was pregnant with me, consumed a huge amount of sugar. The doctor actually told her to stop because it was messing up some levels in her blood. Later on, when I was 8 years old my doctor thought I was hypoglycemic. I would shake if I didn't eat as soon as I was hungry. I've never in my life been able to feel true health and energy. I have more energy than I've ever had in my life, but if I have a full active day... I am exhausted for the next 3 days. I cannot handle any processed ingredients whatsoever. I have to eat a strict diet of raw fruits, raw veggies, good oils (like olive oil)... I've even become gluten-intolerant (although I eat gluten in the morning). Being I'm only 22 years old... I don't understand why my body is so sick (which contains TONS of symptoms like horrible allergies, intestinal issues, etc). I ate like the average american child growing up. Although, I did find a tape of my parents letting me drink coke and eat pizza at 2 years old.During pregnancy, how much does the mother's diet effect the child's future health?Let me put it this way ~~~ if a mother does cocaine during her PG the baby will be born addicted but the baby can outgrow the addiction and become clean.



Some or a lot of cell damage is done to the infant due to what mother put in her system and the child is stuck with that damage for life.



Common sense says that is true for anything the mother ingests.



Follow your doctors orders or pay the price.During pregnancy, how much does the mother's diet effect the child's future health?
my mom ate french fries when she was pregnet so all i eat is them so.During pregnancy, how much does the mother's diet effect the child's future health?A mothers diet effects the baby a lot. My sis found out she was pregnant and stopped drinking and smocking. She now eats only the healthiest for her baby. LOL

-girlz4GodDuring pregnancy, how much does the mother's diet effect the child's future health?
the eating the pizza and coke thing don't worry about it. what u need to do is go to the docter ur seeing for ur pregnancy and ask him/her if its alright to eat this or that or have a strict diet while im pregnant. ur docter will know the most on what u should have and what the baby needsDuring pregnancy, how much does the mother's diet effect the child's future health?If eating pizza and coke as a baby caused many long term problems then half the children on the planet would be messed up.You say you are gluten intolerant but you eat gluten in the mornings,why? If you know this stuff doesn't agree with you,but you still eat it,then that is most likely your problem.The thing you mentioned about your mother eating peanut stuff when pregnant could have affected your tendency to allergies,but a peanut allergy would have affected you seriously before now.Try eating no gluten at all,if that doesn't help,go back to your doctor,maybe more food allergies are showing.

No comments:

Post a Comment