Sunday, February 26, 2012

What is the def of dependent and individual health ins when calc child support. use family cover or child?

I am trying to determine how much health ins. gets deducted from wages to arrive at a net income. Is it family coverage or just the child's coverage?What is the def of dependent and individual health ins when calc child support. use family cover or child?On either parents Insurance invoice it will list the Employee + Dep and should list out the costs separately. The amount of the child's coverage (dependent) should be the only thing deducted from wages to arrive at a net income.



Is this what you are asking?What is the def of dependent and individual health ins when calc child support. use family cover or child?Most states require the non-custodial parent to provide health insurance for the child ONLY.What is the def of dependent and individual health ins when calc child support. use family cover or child?Since most insurances will not allow just a child to be on the insurance, and not the employed parent, I would go with the family coverage. However, I was told by my lawyer to "not be a nice person" during my legal process. This advice was golden! I wouldn't have gotten custody of my kids if I would have done it my way. What ever works to your advantage, go that direction! Don't just sway that way, be a warrior for your decision! No surrender, no retreat!

No comments:

Post a Comment