Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Are there any gamer sites where people are generally friendly and laid back?

Seems like I can't escape that mob mentality and the flames that accompany it. I don't look for trouble, but I'm in the minority as far as my gaming opinions go. Just looking for a place where I can post and have friendly discussions with folks, instead of having to constantly defend my ideas.Are there any gamer sites where people are generally friendly and laid back?I don't think so buddy, the hard truth is that the majority of gamers are adolescent teenagers who are only interested in 360 vs PS3 flames wars other than have a civilized conversation about gaming. I might look into creating a gaming chat, ill contact you if i get round to it.

http://theaveragegamer.yolasite.com/Are there any gamer sites where people are generally friendly and laid back?http://www.escapistmagazine.com/

I mostly only go there to watch the awesome videos ( Zero Punctaution mostly) but ill dip into the forums from time to time and they seem pretty friendly
  • kens5
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment