Sunday, January 29, 2012

Can i save the free month of gold on my xbox 360 when i create my gamer tag?

I just bought an xbox 360 and i have halo 3 i want to make a gamer tag even though i dont have live right now. i probably wont have live for another month. i want to know if i can save the month that comes with your registration of your gamer tag. know what im talking about?Can i save the free month of gold on my xbox 360 when i create my gamer tag?I've never seen a 360 that comes with a 1 month free card (though you get them if you send it in to get repaired) but yeah, like some one said, register as silver which is free, then upgrade to gold. and sometimes if your pre-order games or buy LE you might get a 48 hour card. i got one for Gears of War 2.Can i save the free month of gold on my xbox 360 when i create my gamer tag?I have xbox live and I don't think you can save the gold month but why not just create a gamertag as a silver account? This will be registered as your gamertag and then you can upgrade to gold whenever you wantCan i save the free month of gold on my xbox 360 when i create my gamer tag?I believe you get a code with your xbox, not when you sign up for LIVE. So if you have the code that came with your xbox you should be able to enter it whenever you want.



Lots of games have 48 hour trials too.
  • luigi games
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment