Wednesday, January 25, 2012

How do i keep the same xbox live gamer tag?

I'm getting xbox live but i already have an account on my xbox that has all my achievements and i want to just upgrade that one to xbox live so how do i do this? Will it just automatically ask me if i want to?How do i keep the same xbox live gamer tag?all you have to do is simply pay for the amount fo xbox live that you want with either credit card or at a local realier (ex. Gamestop ) and either enter code and hit joinHow do i keep the same xbox live gamer tag?It will keep your achievements, I came from the same situation, just choose join Xbox-live.How do i keep the same xbox live gamer tag?-Hit the middle button while signed on.

-Select "Connect to X-Box Live."

-When it tells you that you don't have X-Box Live privileges, select "Join X-Box Live".

-Answer the following questions correctly.



Wa-BAMM!!! You're done!

No comments:

Post a Comment