Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Can I copy my gamer tag on to my xbox hardrive instead of recovery?

I have two xbox's at my two parents houses and i recover my gamertag from each time I switch houses. And when I turn my 'base' xbox on where I created the gamertag, it says you must recover the profile again or copy it. I don't know what this means, so can someone explain it to me? I just am wondering if there is a better way than continuos recovery?Can I copy my gamer tag on to my xbox hardrive instead of recovery?Well you can save just the account on one of the 12mb (or what ever size) memory cards that microsoft sells. This will save you the download time, but the only thing it will really do is carry your gamerscore, saved games wont unless you save them there.

No comments:

Post a Comment