Wednesday, January 25, 2012

How can I become a Pro Gamer in COD 4?

I'd like to start taking COD 4 Further and do COD Lans and Tournaments. I'd like to go into Pro Gaming for it, anyone know how I could get started, or which route to take?How can I become a Pro Gamer in COD 4?well mlg is one i have mlg with me and mt clan its a great way to become a pro gamer go to www.mlg.com and get startedHow can I become a Pro Gamer in COD 4?
An easy way is to play gamebattles. Organize a team or play singles. If you reach top 3 or 4 pages sponsors will look at you. Even though there is a better chance of you getting recognized playing a more recent game like MW2 or COD Black Ops.How can I become a Pro Gamer in COD 4?Buy a headset (Turtle or tritton)

Get a gamer controler ( i use the Black Ops Precison Aim )

Upgrade your ISP



And register here http://gamebattles.com/ and here http://www.gamedunzo.com/How can I become a Pro Gamer in COD 4?
The only real way is to try and pay attention to every detail every time you play also you could set yourself challenges to do in matches but overall just play LOTSHow can I become a Pro Gamer in COD 4?I would recommend watching people on YouTube and analyze what they do and try step up your game a little. Buy a decent headset and just keep practicing because practice makes perfect. Right?How can I become a Pro Gamer in COD 4?
practice

No comments:

Post a Comment