Sunday, January 29, 2012

My boyfriend wants me to be a hot gamer chick and play his xbox 360 with him?

I think all his games are stupid. Is there a game we could both play that I will think is fun? The last video games I played were on a nintendo 64. My favorites were mario kart and mario 64. I played worms with him last night and was bored out of mind.My boyfriend wants me to be a hot gamer chick and play his xbox 360 with him?xbox 360 is straight edge. That is why he bought it. The Wii is so much better. We can play Guitar Hero against one another as well as Mario Kart.My boyfriend wants me to be a hot gamer chick and play his xbox 360 with him?
Stella I must say that I am a big fan of N64 with Super Mario 64 being my favorite, followed by a close second in Goldeneye. My girlfriend is not much of a gamer herself, but it is surprising that once she gets involved, she is more skilled that me and kicks my ***! Girls are better at gaming!

Report Abuse

My boyfriend wants me to be a hot gamer chick and play his xbox 360 with him?hmm ... is he the type of gamer that plays halo3 and call of duty?

you guys should get a wii or something together if not then tell him to get some sort of racing game and see if that helps , theres also katamri demacy on the xbox 360 im not sure if its multiplayer but its a nice and funny gameMy boyfriend wants me to be a hot gamer chick and play his xbox 360 with him?
I'm not sure, then, what games on the XBox you would find interesting. But, if you like Mario and such, your best bet is to get a Wii. That'll get you into gaming, I think.My boyfriend wants me to be a hot gamer chick and play his xbox 360 with him?Wow it seems like your boyfriend would have been better off if he bought a Wii. That way both of you could enjoy it because they are some awesome games like mario kart, super mario galaxy, and mario party.

For the xbox 360, I don't think there are many games women would like. Maybe try out the sims??

Hope this helps.My boyfriend wants me to be a hot gamer chick and play his xbox 360 with him?
get Earth Defence Force 2020, really funny game where all you do is kill giant bugs. Something you both should enjoy very much
i like how everyone says you should get a wii, even though you hate the fact its motion controlled...lets just go somewhere and rent or buy some used games...

No comments:

Post a Comment