Sunday, January 29, 2012

As an rts gamer which branch of military and career would be best for me?

I figured if I could some how implement the skills in rts gaming, I could serve my country the best I can.As an rts gamer which branch of military and career would be best for me?no part of the military is like an rts game. the closest thing that comes to looking at a large scale battle would be working in an AWACS but even then you're just relaying information, not much command happening there.As an rts gamer which branch of military and career would be best for me?
Well there are afew options out there though the military is nothing like a game. You could do work with Simulations but most Simulation games are constructed from government defense companies. The other is to get your 4 year degree, join, and pilot unmanned aerial vehicles. If neither route is in your reach then don't get onboard with the military because our battle armor doesn't rebuild itself and we only have 1 life, not 9 or unlimited.As an rts gamer which branch of military and career would be best for me?I'd have to agree with the other guy: the military is not a video game. You'll get plenty of time to PLAY video games in between missions and such if you are so inclined, but HALO Wars and Red Alert don't hold a candle to being a Soldier (Sailor, Marine, Airman, etc.)



Choose wisely.As an rts gamer which branch of military and career would be best for me?
Playing RTS games will have very little impact on your performance as a service member. You may gain some multitasking skill out of out, but that is about it.As an rts gamer which branch of military and career would be best for me?Don't f*cking waste your life in the military. I don't know how video games can be such a god d*mn influence towards the military like cmon our race is so stupid sometimes..As an rts gamer which branch of military and career would be best for me?
Being in the military is not like the video games

No comments:

Post a Comment