Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Looking for a cool gamer chick to play with online on xbox live?

Hi,



I am looking for some cool gamer chicks to play xbox live with online. I think gaming is a whole lot better with female gamers. Nothing more attractive than a hot gamer chick or game nerd lol



add me up



my gamertag is ch4nk4r



see you onlineLooking for a cool gamer chick to play with online on xbox live?Sure why not ^_^



my gamertag is : sadelle93



Btw, the sandwich jokes are old. They are not funny anymore.Looking for a cool gamer chick to play with online on xbox live?
Im a gamer girl. But I think you'd be better off going to gamecrush.com. LolLooking for a cool gamer chick to play with online on xbox live?That has to be the dumbest thing Ive ever heard.



How can a girl play video games AND make sandwhiches.



Like really how many hands do you think they have?????Looking for a cool gamer chick to play with online on xbox live?
you horny idiotLooking for a cool gamer chick to play with online on xbox live?try online gaming social networking sites.

i personally use gamernook.com...

sometimes

No comments:

Post a Comment