Wednesday, January 25, 2012

What is a good gamer tag for me on xbox?

Okay, I'm a teenage girl and I want a good gamer tag, the gamer tag they gave me was AWFUL.What is a good gamer tag for me on xbox?whatever best suits ur personality, use a word u made up when u were a kid. like i used trexasaurusman as my old one (half man half trex) hey i was a kid dont judge. but i have had people laugh when they see it or hear it. but that accounts banned because i modded my 360, which dont do, because u lose all of your purchased content, bad idea on my part. anyways, just use ur head and have fun with it. aka ImAGirl, xXGirlsGotGameXx, IICantT0uchDisII. honestly whatever floats ur boat. remember: pick something u wont regret, use something u can tell ur freinds and not be imbarrased to tell them it like: FarrtyyMcFartButt, use something u'll enjoy. Have Fun!What is a good gamer tag for me on xbox?
GraceFULLWhat is a good gamer tag for me on xbox?I love the name grace! (it's my girlfriends name) !sweetness!What is a good gamer tag for me on xbox?
loves2sploogeWhat is a good gamer tag for me on xbox?Pick a gamertag that suits your personality or completely opposite. :)What is a good gamer tag for me on xbox?
xBrokenGracex



XxBrokenGracexX



Some ideas that look good.

No comments:

Post a Comment