Sunday, January 29, 2012

I might get an Xbox and i have ideas for gamer tags but do you like them?

I might get an Xbox and i have ideas for gamer tags but do you like them? And do you have any more ideas?



Here they are : SilenceIKillYou

RC-XDKillingMachine

KeyOfAwesome

BlackOpsKing

GoogleIt!



Any more?I might get an Xbox and i have ideas for gamer tags but do you like them?haha i think the googleit one is coolI might get an Xbox and i have ideas for gamer tags but do you like them?If I were you, I'd get a ps3 insted. But thats just me. Now about your question... I dont suggest your tag have much to do with a specific game. Black Ops for example, eventualy, you will gt tired of the game, your copy will break, or you'll move on to the next in series. You will quit it eventualy. And you'll be stuck with that name. Also, avoid alternating caps, X's, dashes, and underscores unless its nesacary. When I see that, I usualy think the guy is a noob. Avoid numbers 10-15 because people associate that with your age. If you put your age in while youre 13, people will forever think youre 13. If you simply use 13, people will forever think youre 13. Googleit sounds great though. I used to use a PSN based on a Samurai Warriors character (japanese name) and I got taunted for my asian %26amp; hard to pronounce name. Sooo... Even if youre asian, avoid an asian sounding name. Just anything that states age, gender, race, or the games you play is a bad idea cuz you will be taunted for it.I might get an Xbox and i have ideas for gamer tags but do you like them?It doesn't matter really does it. You're not going to get shot if you have a naff gamer tag are you eh. Just do what you think. Don't not get an xbox just cause you don't know what to put for you gt bam.I might get an Xbox and i have ideas for gamer tags but do you like them?
the SilenceIKillYou and BlackOpsKing gamer tags will be taken no doubt about it. the googleit is cool though

No comments:

Post a Comment