Wednesday, January 25, 2012

What are the steps to becoming a pro gamer?

And how old do you have to be?What are the steps to becoming a pro gamer?if your good at a specific game then just climb the ranks online check your local game stores some have tournaments you can enter and first prize is usually a sponsorship from themWhat are the steps to becoming a pro gamer?For the age, I'd have to say at least 18 or older. If you want the steps, you have to join competitions to make your name known, and then the cash will start to flow. Usually, you'd get your money from the prizes you'll get in the competitions.



What are the steps to becoming a pro gamer?qWhat are the steps to becoming a pro gamer?
I am 14 and a pro at madden (i use to play online). I have been playing from when i was 5. I love these games all it takes is practice. I play pkm on the side just to entertain myself and there are 5 year olds who could beat me at it. It is really devotion to your game. If you love your game and play it all the time you will sometime or another come near the top i can't promise that you'll be the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment