Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Is there a way to get saved games from an old gamer tag to a new one on the same XBOX 360?

Something happened with my old gamer tag and I no longer have it. I got a new one but it is on the same XBOX as the old one. Is there a way I could play my saved games or access them on the new gamer tag since it's the same XBOX? I really don't want to lose all my saved games.Is there a way to get saved games from an old gamer tag to a new one on the same XBOX 360?Download Modio 3.0. You can try to copy and paste both the console and profile id's from your new profile into your old game saves. Maybe the xbox will recognize them. If not, then you will have to start over.



Modio Tut - http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=6q2S7IOjz鈥?/a>Is there a way to get saved games from an old gamer tag to a new one on the same XBOX 360?You need a USB stick and you need to copy or move that gamer tag onto it and you're game saves and then put it back on to xbox 360. Im not sure if this will work but tryIs there a way to get saved games from an old gamer tag to a new one on the same XBOX 360?No. Saved games and other content cannot be moved between profiles.

No comments:

Post a Comment