Sunday, January 29, 2012

Can you change you xbox gamer picture through the website?

I wanna upload a picture of something else for my xbox gamer picture, and idk how to. I tried using a usb and connecting it to my xbox but i couldn't get it to work. I haven't tried a camera yet, but It'll be easier through internet. Is there a way. If not, what's the correct way of doing this though the consolCan you change you xbox gamer picture through the website?I'm pretty sure you can't have a custom gamer picture. You either need to download one from the marketplace, or take a snapshot of your avatar in the avatar editor.Can you change you xbox gamer picture through the website?I believe you can only change your gamerpicture through the xbox.com website using the stock pictures that came on your console when you bought it. And you can't upload anything using a flashdrive, if you want to take a picture with the Vision Camera though and make THAT your picture you can.
  • flyff
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment