Sunday, January 29, 2012

For a serious gamer how much ram should they have?

I thought I had plenty of ram but idk you be the judge. I have 1.5GB of ram so should I invest in more. Also my motherboard has 4 slots.For a serious gamer how much ram should they have?1.5GB is an odd amount of RAM. Are you sure it isn't just 1GB? Anyway, if that is what you do have that is adequate for most games. Other things that impact game performance: What is your processor speed? What about video card -- in my opinion, you should have a video card that is at least 256MG for good game performance.For a serious gamer how much ram should they have?How much ram you need all depends on the operating system.



If you are running Windows XP, then 1.5Gigs is plenty.



If you are running Windows Vista, then you should have a MINIMUM of 2 gigs.For a serious gamer how much ram should they have?Depends on the game. 1.5GB is probably enough for a lot of them. You video card is important in gaming also. 256MB to 512MB video card would be helpful.

No comments:

Post a Comment