Sunday, January 29, 2012

Would a modern gamer enjoy Nintendo 64 games as much as people did back than?

I'm 14 years old and I sadly missed out on the Nintendo 64 era. I played some games but only for a few minutes. They seem really cool (Games like DK64, Banjo Kazooie, Conkers bad fur day, Ocarina of time, Mario 64 etc.) I'm wondering if I would enjoy them as much as gamers did back than. Or would it just not be the same for me?Would a modern gamer enjoy Nintendo 64 games as much as people did back than?i still enjoy it bt i only have mario kart 64 but it is still cool to play that game against friendsWould a modern gamer enjoy Nintendo 64 games as much as people did back than?
Any game is worth playing if u give it a chance and anyone would love old school games but there's also good games now mgs4 for a quicky but yeah Ur gonna love a old good game the same or more than new games Mario 64 owns any type of Mario or most adventure cept the first 3 Crash Bandicoots my personel favorite of all time would be ff7. basically if u can find old games take cause now many games are rushed look at most xbox games they have a new addition each year with little difference from the last ex halo old school games made sure they were original like ps3 games today take awhile to come out but when they do its amazingWould a modern gamer enjoy Nintendo 64 games as much as people did back than?Dude you really did. I just barely caught it. I'm 17 myself. Those were the days back then. Banjo-Kazooie, Ocarina of Time, and the Shadows of the Empire were the best games ever. Sure brings back memories. I do still enjoy them, its like a blast to the past sorta thing. I'm sure you would enjoy them too, as long as you can handle the bad graphics (which were good graphics back then). Man, i never did beat the Shadow Temple on Zelda, i think i may go do that now.
yea i think you would. im a modern gamer who has a ps2 and xbox 360 elite for playing online and multiplayer. only that stuff cuz after i beat the games its boring. but my favorite console is the nintendo 64. the graphics arent bad (get a expansion pak) and its really fun. the games have alot more levels and story plot than newer games. by the way conkers bad fur day is AWESOME!!! i can't stop playing it, i got it last week and havent beaten it yet! the stories really good and funny. also the multiplayer in conkers bad fur day is AWESOME!! you run around as teddys or squirrls and blow the crap outta each other with rocket launchers m16's and more. (also lots of blood) there are many good multiplayers for n64.



(also im 14 years old too.)Would a modern gamer enjoy Nintendo 64 games as much as people did back than?The Nintendo 64 is super fun to play with friends... even more so then modern games sometimes.. It's been a while but games like Golden-eye, Perfect Dark, Super Smash Bros. etc. were the top games imo. The graphics might be bad compared to what your used to but I don't think it matters with the games I listed.Would a modern gamer enjoy Nintendo 64 games as much as people did back than?
I think yeah

I do like still playing my N64 games

i have my console preserved for playing my favs

You would like ocarina of time and the majora mask

many games of that games are very fun

I wasted 10 hours playing Banjo Kazooie

If you are gonna play them also try Banjo Tooie
I don't see why not. So what if the graphic are outdated or an old console. As long as you have fun that's all that matters. I'm 16 and barely missed out on that era. I'm planning to get a N64 for nostalgia. Back then GoldenEye was the Halo of today. The one thing I regret is selling my N64.Would a modern gamer enjoy Nintendo 64 games as much as people did back than?
Yeah it'd be the same. I have a 64 and it's kick ***. I doubt anything can beat it. You'll defiantly enjoy it. Try getting games for it like Banjo Tootie or Mario Part 2 stuff like that and I'm 15 so yeah it'll be awesome.
I tried to play on my old nintendo 64 the other day. I found that i couldn't enjoy it at all. This might have been because i had just been playing on uncharted 2 and the graphics are amazing.
no idea but I still love going back and playing them you should play the SNES games too you can emulate em with ZSNES. and the N64 with project 64
YESSS, THEY ARE STILL AMAZING. EVEN MORE SO BECAUSE OF THE NOSTALGIA FACTOR



the n64 is my favorite console, i'm never giving mine up

No comments:

Post a Comment